Spektra Systems is an innovative company in cloud computing services and solutions. At Spektra, our mission is to enable people and organizations to achieve more with the help of effective business and technology innovation. Spektra Systems is a Microsoft Gold Partner focusing on Microsoft Cloud Solutions. CSP Control Center by Spektra enables CSP partners to manage and grow their Cloud business with effective business automation. Spektra’s CloudLabs platform helps Microsoft and Cloud ISVs to run hands-on-labs, test drives & POCs for various scenarios at large scale.
We’re offering training and employment opportunities for students complete their engineering graduation degree in Summer 2019. This will be a 1-month hands-on training program focusing on Microsoft Cloud Solutions.
- Training Duration: 1 Month
- Dates: 10th June 2019 to 7th July 2019
- Training Fee: Free
- Location: Spektra Systems Office, No 2 & 3, Jeevan Beema Nagar Main Road, Bangalore 560075
- Students Complete technical degree (B.Tech/B.SC Computers/BCA etc) in Summer 2019
Training Agenda: It will be a full hands-on training including labs
- Microsoft Azure and Cloud Solutions
- Azure Infrastructure (IaaS)
- Azure Platform (PaaS)
- Microsoft 365(Office365, Enterprise Mobility and Security)
Mode of Training:
- Classroom Style Teaching Sessions by Microsoft Cloud Experts
- Hands-on Labs
- Technical Challenges/Hackathons
Post completion of 1-month training, there’ll be employment opportunities for students performing well for following roles.
- Cloud Support Engineer
- DevOps Engineers
- Azure Solutions Engineer
Students will be evaluated for their learning skills observed during the program, through technical and non-technical assessments during and on completion of program.
How to Apply
- Send your resume to email@example.com with “Application for Spektra Systems University Training & Employment Program” in Subject Line
- You’d receive a screening and evaluation call from Spektra Systems within 2 weeks
- Based on Screening, you’ll be receiving further information.
- Students are required to make their own travel and stay arrangements during the programme.
- No Stipend shall be provided.
- Students are required to have their own Laptop for the purpose of trainings and labs.
- Please route questions if any to firstname.lastname@example.org